WriteAtHome Plus is back!
FREE monthly webinars for students in grades 6-12
Live class sessions in writing, history, and literature.
Students DO NOT need to be enrolled in WriteAtHome to attend.
Everyone is welcome!
Join WriteAtHome history teacher, Mike Napier, and WriteAtHome founder, president, and literature teacher, Brian Wasko, for fun, informative, and engaging workshops this spring. Each month Mr. Wasko and Mr. Napier will cover a different writing, literature, or history topic and give you a chance to ask them questions, too.
WriteAtHome Plus is a great way to see if our live literature and history classes are a good fit for your student. They’re also great learning experiences for students whether or not you choose to enroll in one of our courses.
PLEASE JOIN US AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
- WriteAtHome Plus is FREE.
- Mr Wasko’s sessions are for students in grades 6-12.
- Mr. Napier’s sessions are for students in grades 8-12.
Mark your calendars!
- February 16: Secrets of Telling an Amazing Story (Mr. Wasko)
- February 22: The Glue of Ancient Societies: What Held Ancient Empires Together? (Mr. Napier)
- March 1: Dark Ages or the Dawn of Education – the Carolingian Renaissance and the Middle Ages (Mr. Napier)
- March 9: Ten Mistakes Teen Writers Make and How to Avoid Them, Part 1 (Mr. Wasko)
- April 19: Roots of the U.S. War for Independence (Mr. Napier)
- April 20: Ten Mistakes Teen Writers Make and How to Avoid Them, Part 2 (Mr. Wasko)
You don’t need to be a WriteAtHome student to attend, but you do need to register.
See the registration page for more details and to sign up!