Why should aspiring business people seek scholarships for entrepreneurs? Regardless of whether you dream of running your own business as an entrepreneur, or you are thinking of attending college as a business major, a scholarship would be a great investment.
A scholarship is an investment because you are firstly reducing a cost that you are going to have to pay for; and secondly, you are investing in the most precious asset at your disposal – YOU.
Applying for business scholarships for entrepreneurs might seem like a no-brainer. But you can’t just casually apply for an entrepreneurial scholarship and hope to get accepted. Like everything in a capitalist society, the very best are the ones that get the rewards. What have you done for the community? What sets you apart? What independent business ventures have you created?
Keep in mind that you really must know what you are after first and foremost. You need to have a clear vision that inspires the panel of judges that reads your submission. Focus makes you a better entrepreneur and business person. And by focusing on one particular area, your chances of acquiring the scholarship are greater. Plus, besides the standard scholarships that everybody is gunning for, there are a large number of “niche” scholarships that might be worth a shot if they relate your focus area.
Here are the top 21 scholarships for entrepreneurs and business people:
- Thiel Fellowship
- California Institute of Advanced Management (‘CIAM’) Community Scholarship
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship
- Cancer for College Leonard Family Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship
- The FormSwift Startup Scholarship Program
- Kitchen Cabinet Kings Entrepreneur Scholarship
- 1 Hotels Fellowship at E2
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Insureon Small Business Scholarship
- GreenPal Scholarship for Tomorrow’s Entrepreneur
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation Scholarships
- BlueVine Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship
- Catherine Reynolds Foundation Scholarship
- Global Good Fund Fellowship for Social Entrepreneurs
- Halstead Grant
- Triadex Services Scholarship
- Lily Pabilona Emerging Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Al Schuman Ecolab Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Media Fellows Scholarship
- Hostgator Website Scholarship
- AFCEA Young Entrepreneur Scholarship
Want to learn more about all of the above scholarships for entrepreneurs?
Go to: https://www.finimpact.com/scholarships-for-entrepreneurs
If you visit that page, you can also find out the following:
- 7 tips that will help you to not just apply for but hopefully win a scholarship
- Tips on Applying for Scholarships
- Most Prestigious Business Scholarships
- Niche Scholarships
- Demographics/Statistics of the Scholarship Ecosystem
- Premium Resources for U.S. Business Students
- Psychological Attributes – What Makes for a Successful Entrepreneur?
- Finding Your Area of Interest
- Scholarship FAQs
Once again, here is the link: