Sage IT, a leader in digital business transformation and optimization, is happy to announce a great scholarship opportunity for students!
The challenge is to win an article writing contest on “Innovative thinking on application of technologies.” The winner gets a scholarship of USD $1,000! This is a one-time amount and will directly go to the school where the winner has enrolled.
To enter, you may write an article on any progressive technology that you think will make a difference in our daily lives or businesses and help achieve sustainable goals in the future.
Examples of essay topics include:
- Augmented Reality
- Decentralized finance
- Virtual Reality
- Blockchain (non-crypto currencies)
- Composable Applications
- EDGE Computing
- Industrial IOT 4.0
- Applications of 5G/6G
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Quantum Computing
- Generative AI
- Ethical AI
- Human-Machine collaboration
- Digital humans
- Future of workforce
- Future of education
- Future of supply-chain
- Future of banking
- Future of retail
- Future of e-commerce
Experts on the elite panel of the Forbes Technology and Business Councils will identify and select the best article submissions for the IT scholarship.
- The content must be engaging with an original thought process and with a good understanding of technology and real-life applicability of use cases.
- The quality of article submitted will also be considered including the writing style, grammatical accuracy, and storytelling.
- The article must be unpublished and it should have about 1000-1500 words.
- The article must be free of any plagiarism. Plagiarized articles will be automatically disqualified.
- The article must be submitted in a Word .doc format.
- Articles must be submitted on or before January 5, 2023.
- The winner of the scholarship contest will be announced on the International Day of Education – January 24, 2023.
More information about the Sage IT Scholarship program is available at this URL: https://sageitinc.com/scholarship