Dr. Srucchi Goel and Mr. Gaurav Shdev are the proud founders of MoArmouz, driven by an urge to deliver the best customer-oriented services in the electronics industry. Their dreams resonated with their enthusiasm and as a result, MoArmouz was born to help customers to find the best smartphone protection and mobile accessories.
The founders of MoArmouz wish to extend their love and passion to everyone across the globe. Therefore, in an effort to promote future education, they are offering a scholarship program to deserving students. A $1500 scholarship will be offered to one student per year, based on merit.
They only accept applicants who show proof that they are studying and enrolled in an accredited school or university. However, the scholarship contest is considered to be international, so don’t feel like your school/university might not be considered due to its location. Here are the instructions on how to apply…
Write a 600-word essay which answers the following questions:
- Why is e-commerce good for the growth of the business?
- Tell us about the new business ideas that could cope well in the e-commerce world?
- How can these new ideas be beneficial to customers and make their life easier?
- Are you currently working on any idea that would ease the working of e-commerce professionals on daily basis?
The main point of the scholarship is to understand what type of ideas you have in terms of e-commerce development. We encourage you to get as descriptive as possible.
In addition to the essay, your submission should include the following:
- An image copy or PDF of your current student ID (make sure it’s not expired).
- Personal information like your name in full, residential address and telephone, the name of the school and your area of study.
- Please submit all of your documents in PDF form. We prefer formatting to be in Arial, 12-point font and double-spaced.
Once you have completed your work, please send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be at least seventeen years old to apply.
- You should be enrolled in an accredited high school, college or university. (The payment is made in the form of a check to the educational institution attended by the student.)
- Applications are accepted until February 28, 2019. (Late submissions will be considered for next year’s scholarship.)
- Only applications written in English will be considered.
- Entries are judged based on criteria such as innovation, quality, and extensiveness of the content submitted.