Hello Homeschooling Teen,
As a member of the team that helped launch the HireAHelper Scholarship, I am excited to spread the word to you and your students!
Growing demand and lack of qualified workers in skilled trades such as the moving industry means it’s a great time to enter these lucrative and fast-growing careers. To help keep up with demand and assist the next generation of trade professionals, HireAHelper will award a $2,000 scholarship four times a year to eligible students.
Entries are now being accepted for the Fall scholarship, which runs from October 15th 2020-January 15th 2021.
- You must be 18 years or over and currently be enrolled as a high school senior, or in a community college, undergraduate, graduate, technical college, or vocational program, or be planning to enroll in a high school, community college, undergraduate, graduate, technical college, or vocational program during the 2019-2020 academic program in the United States.
- You must have a minimum 3.4 GPA.
- You must be pursuing a degree that enables you or others in your community to learn a new trade, develop skills and technology, or start a small business related to moving services offered by HireAHelper.
- Each scholarship is limited to one entry per person.
- Spring Contest Cycle: April 17 – July 17 of each year.
- Summer Contest Cycle: July 18 – October 14 of each year.
- Fall Contest Cycle: October 15 – January 15 of the following year.
- Winter Contest Cycle: January 16 – April 16 of each year
You can find all the information related to the scholarship on https://www.hireahelper.com/about/scholarships