Procrastination is something that most of us have experienced. No matter how committed we are to completing a project, overcoming procrastination can be difficult.
Garvin Ferdinand, Vice President at Gold Standard MCAT Prep, has provided an infographic on common procrastination techniques and how to combat them. Here are just some of the interesting facts it contains:
1. Between 80%-95% of students engage in procrastination.
2. 61% of students procrastinate because they have “too many other things to do.”
3. Students score 5% lower on work done at the last minute.
4. 15-20% of the general population are chronic procrastinators.
5. 94% believe that procrastination has a negative effect on their happiness.
The good news is, you can take control of procrastination! And yes, there is an app for that! Find out more in the infographic below. We hope these tips and tactics will be useful and help you to achieve your goals.
Source: Gold Standard MCAT Prep