Hi! I’m Rachel, from Dealspotr. We’re a startup in Santa Monica, CA, dedicated to connecting shoppers and influencers to the brands they love. Each semester, we run our Couponing in College scholarship.
This scholarship is designed to engage and inform students about the power of saving money, and see what modern couponing and budgeting tricks they use to save in their daily life (for example: an app that gives you discounts to popular stores just for attending class!).
We summarize the best tips in a major bi-annual blog post that we promote to students around the nation. This post offers great savings advice to help college students do more with less while in school, and is read by thousands of students.
Last year’s Fall scholarship went very well – you can see some of the amazing money saving tips submitted by students around the nation in last year’s winner announcement and tip round-up.
We’re kicking off our Fall 2018 scholarship this week, and we’d love it if you could share our application form with your students. You can find the form here: https://dealspotr.com/scholarship
Couponing in College Scholarship Details:
- Prize amount: $1,000
- Application due date: November 16, 2018
- Requirement: Submit a short answer (100 words or less) answering this question: What’s the single most creative way you’ve saved money in college?
- You can discuss digital coupons, physical coupons, promo codes, store and savings apps, checkout strategies, loyalty programs, basically any technique that can net shoppers more goods at lower cost. Remember — the more unique, the better!
- Eligibility: Must have a valid .edu email address at a US college or university.
- Winner selection criteria: Editorial review for uniqueness and applicability of tips provided, along with writing style, grammar, and clarity.
We’d love to have you or your students participate!
Marketing Coordinator, Dealspotr.com