CNA Classes Near Me helps those interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) find training programs and additional resources. The site features online schools as well as state pages that list all the training locations in a given state. CNA Classes Near Me also offers CNA practice tests and career information.
As a part of their mission to educate and assist those who desire to become Certified Nursing Assistants and to help students locate CNA programs in their regional area, CNA Classes Near Me now offers a $500 scholarship to aspiring CNAs.
The scholarship has the following criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted into a state-approved Nurse Aide, CNA, or LNA training program by August 31.
- Applicants must be a United States resident and at least 18 years old.
- Entries must be received by August 21; a winner will be contacted by August 31.
Applicants are selected on a variety of factors, including:
- Scholarship application delivery (attention to detail with answers, grammar, etc.).
- Your foundational reason for wanting to become a CNA.
- Your reasons for wanting to be awarded this scholarship.
The CNA Classes Near Me scholarship application is a Google Form that will ask for your name, email, phone number, highest level of education, school name for the CNA program you are planning on attending, and when you plan on starting, as well as the following questions:
- Why do you want to become a CNA?
- How would winning this scholarship help you?
- Why is taking care of others important to you?
- Tell about a time when you were very proud of your actions or a decision that you made?
While many CNA programs are free as they are funded by the U.S. Department of Labor or state equivalent agencies, the total average cost to become a Certified Nurse Assistant is approaching $1500 once tuition, licensing, and exam fees are included. So every little bit of assistance helps!
Apply for the CNA scholarship here: