ASMZINE will award one scholarship to a single outstanding college student. Students pursuing any degree are eligible to apply. In order to apply for the ASMZINE scholarship, an applicant must be enrolled in or accepted at an accredited U.S. college or university. The scholarship will be awarded based on ASMZINE’s review of your submitted essay.
The essay must provide a unique solution to “Brand Building.”
According to Vinod H., author at ASMZINE, “In today’s highly competitive digital age, creativity is paramount to succeed in building brand recognition. Boosting sales and standing out among the competition. Which is the best way to ensure this happens?”
Asmzine Scholarship Amount:
This scholarship is a one time award of $350.
- Entries are accepted until April 15, 2020.
- A winner will be announced on April 24, 2020.
- The winner will be notified by email or a telephone call.
- The winner will be posted on Facebook and other social media.
How to Apply:
Applicants must e-mail a 12-point font, double-spaced, printed Word document or Google Doc of 1,000 words or less. The essay must be titled. The following information must immediately follow your essay:
- First Name Last Name, Your Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Your Email Address
- Your high school Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college/university you are applying to, have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in.
- Your personal bio in 280 characters or less.
- Current or last GPA
To apply, submit your scholarship application to: email@example.com.
Asmzine Scholarship Detail Page:
More information about the scholarship is available at the above link.
ASMZINE is a multi-category publishing website with lots of interesting articles covering technology, lifestyle, wellbeing, entertainment, travel, finance, education, and more.