Families choose to homeschool for a variety of reasons. The fundamental reason for many families is to provide their children with better educational options.
Wondering what’s next after high school?
Let’s face it: traditional higher education is not necessarily the best option for Christian students.
Traditional higher education keeps students at their desks. Secular colleges and universities are opposed to your student’s faith. To make matters worse, the cost of traditional college forces most to start their life in debt.
There is a better option.
Unbound’s project-based education program, Ascend, is a homeschool-friendly alternative to college.
Ascend is a Christian professional development and leadership program that does what traditional secular college can’t do: equip your student to lead an impactful life for Christ — all while earning an accredited bachelor’s degree.
Ascend students receive:
- Up to 30 college credits each year
- Christian leadership training (for college credit)
- Opportunities for experience in fields they’re interested in
- Training in core life skills
- Christian community
- Registration to three live events each year
- Access to the Unbound community forever
Your student’s education should prepare them for life. It should be challenging, exciting, and happening in the real world, not a campus bubble.
Ascend students graduate from one of Unbound’s six partner schools, having developed the abilities to:
- Manage their time
- Execute tasks
- Lead with excellence
- Build strong community
- Develop meaningful relationships
- Make wise decisions
If you have questions about Ascend or want to find out if your student is eligible, Unbound is now offering free consultations. Click here to schedule yours today!
Every one of Unbound’s awesome admissions counselors is a homeschool graduate and Unbound member who has either completed their degree through their target school or is wrapping up final classes!
At the time you selected, they will give you a call at the phone number you provided. They’ll talk about Ascend, what your interest is in the program, and answer any questions that you and your student might have.
On this call, you can also expect them to ask a few questions about:
- how you found Unbound (tell them you saw it on HomeschoolingTeen.com)
- which courses and programs you are interested in
- what kinds of things (hobbies, trades, careers, college degrees) your student is interested in pursuing
Ready to Ascend?
Learn more: https://beunbound.us/ascend