The most dramatic and traumatic year has finally come to an end, so have you planned anything for 2021? New year resolutions are a list of goals for the new year.
Home is where the family is, and a peaceful home is one with a happy family in it. Many people set new year goals for themselves, but often overlook their family and how they can maintain the happiness of their home.
This infographic will help you to choose one or more new year resolutions. It features ten resolutions that will make 2021 a lot better for you and your family. These include eating healthier, working out together, encouraging children to read instead of handing them gadgets, cleaning the house together, having family party nights, going on a vacation, spending time with each other, etc.
The infographic itself is aimed at parents, but includes many things that family members of all ages can do together.
- Eat healthy. Practice healthy eating habits and involve kids in the kitchen or use a meal planner to make them more interested.
- Exercise as a family. Fitness can be fun with the help of family activities. You can do this by playing outdoors or going for a walk after dinner.
- Read more. As a family, keep a book journal or chart to make reading more interesting.
- Make chores more enjoyable. Keep a chore jar or a chore chart to help you remember to do the dishes or take out the trash.
- Practice good financial habits and goals. Teach children about budgeting and set savings goals.
- Unplug your devices. Bond outdoors of play board games with the family, rather than staying glued to electronics.
- Sleep more. Become healthier and more productive by sleeping for at least eights hours a night.
- Practice kindness. Help others in the community and set good examples for younger children.
- Go out on dates. Meaning the parents, not the teens! Teens should offer to watch the younger children and let mom and dad go out on occasional dates. This will benefit their relationship as well as family connections.
- Go green. Practice this by recycling, reusing grocery bags, or joining your community’s environmental programs.
What new year resolutions are you most looking forward to?
You can also find more infographics at Visualistan