By The Right-Wing Teen
Happy New Year!
What do you think is going to happen over the next 12 months? If you’re an optimist, you will be looking ahead to this year being better than last year. If you’re a pessimist, not so much.
Hmm, which one am I? Let’s see… here are my thoughts in a nutshell:
Our country is being overrun with the tyranny of Big Tech and Big Pharma, a two-tiered justice system, election fraud swept under the rug, weaponization of the FBI and DOJ, cities descending into lawlessness, institutions pushing heavy-handed wokeness and political correctness, not to mention the madness of gender ideology– so much so that we are becoming a nation that’s out of control and has no soul.
Sounds pretty bad, doesn’t it?
But I’m also hopeful that things will turn around. Everyone alive today was born “for such a time as this,” so we can all do our part to try and improve the future in our own small way.
I’m not saying you have to put yourself out there like Greta Thunberg, but here are some ideas…
10 Conservative Resolutions
- Inform yourself – aim to cut through all the noise and distractions to seek what is true. Truth is the backbone of real freedom; otherwise, it may be an illusory or false freedom. Imagine a courtroom where a lawyer argues to the judge that different people have different truths!
- Get up to speed on state and national news; read multiple independent sources to gather opposing views. The mainstream news outlets literally just repeat the same talking points as if they’re all owned by the same conglomerate.
- We can no longer be passive observers; we must be active participants. Get involved in supporting conservative candidates starting at the local level. Find out who is acting in your best interest and support them.
- Stand up and be a voice for those who are unable to defend and speak for themselves. This would include the unborn, the mentally disabled, homeless veterans, the J6 political prisoners, etc.
- Read the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Compare the Constitution with the Communist Manifesto. Also, learn the difference between a Republic and a Democracy so you can explain it to others who don’t understand the difference.
- Question authority, especially that of power-hungry overzealous bureaucrats. We cannot continue to claim we live in a free country and live under the tyranny of the elite few.
- Beware of propaganda posing as news; don’t just take the fake media’s word for it. Think for yourself. Start by following the money and ask yourself who benefits and who are the suckers.
- Become more thoughtful about saving and spending; plan to proceed with caution when it comes to the years ahead.
- Stockpile enough food and supplies for yourself so you don’t have to depend on other people in case of an emergency such as a natural disaster.
- Always follow your moral compass even in the face of a culture heading the opposite direction.
And that’s my list of conservative resolutions!
Where will we be a year from now? Everything’s so up-in-the-air right now, your guess is as good as mine.
We can’t change the whole world, and you may feel powerless when it comes to politics. But each one of us can work within our own sphere of influence. The key is to take action on areas within your control and let go of everything else so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
It may not be easy, but as they say – the harder the challenge, the more glorious the triumph. You just have to be patient. Remember, it took nearly 50 years to overturn Roe v Wade. 🙂
P.S. Are you graduating in 2023 and want a lapel pin like the one in the photo above? You can order one here.
Can you think of any more conservative resolutions? Add them in the comment section below.