By La’Tanya George
Hello and Happy Spring!
Time is ticking on college planning so…
Please join me for a FREE college information night session to help students and parents prepare for the college admissions, financial aid, and athletic recruitment process.
- College Selection – how to choose the “right” school
- SAT/ACT Programs – how colleges use them now
- College Admission – how to get into your choice school
- NCAA Eligibility and Amateurism Certification Information – what student athletes need to know
- Financial Aid (including FAFSA) – how to pay for higher education
- Scholarships – free money for college
This is a free online Zoom event but you will need to register.
Date and Time:
Thu, Apr 28, 2022 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
La’Tanya George, President
Collegiate Counseling Services