Candere.com, an online jewelry retailer, would like to reward talent and fund the dreams of academic excellence for one lucky university or college student.
According to Akshay Matkar, head of Digital Marketing at Candere, “This is an effort to give back to the community.”
The Candere Scholarship Department says: “If you believe that you can draw like Di Caprio or write like Stephen King, this is the competition for you!”
What do they have in common? Creativity and uniqueness.
In essence, the Candere scholarship is for anyone who believes they have what it takes. All works must be original, of course, or you risk disqualification.
How to enter the scholarship competition
- Visit www.candere.com and familiarize yourself with their products, especially the diamond rings and the diamond engagement rings.
- Draw a doodle on “what is the next big thing in fashion” or write a well-informed, inspiration piece on the same topic. The piece must be original and one of a kind.
Participants must indicate on your submission the following details:
- Phone number
- Email address
- The college or university that you are currently attending
- Which year in university you are in (freshman, sophomore, etc.)
- What program or course you are enrolled in
- The financial need you have
- Also, clearly outline what this money will be used for
- Link: https://www.candere.com/newsletter/subscriber/scholarship
- Submission deadline: December 31, 2019
- Reward: $350 USD
“Candere.com is an online store that has revolutionized the acquisition of world class, clear cut and affordable jewelry. Our name Candere means ‘to shine’ and that is exactly what we intend to do to our clients, to make you shine. We are the first premium jewelry store to make custom made, quality jewelry that is delivered in a timely and efficient manner. We cultivate trust among our clients by having a 30 day return policy; if you don’t like what we have made for you, be assured we will refund your money 100%.”