AskPreeto.com is a blogging website giving out information on various categories of interest to students. From cultivating the power of positivity to decorating with books, Askpreeto.com is committed to helping students achieve their academic dreams.
The Ask Preeto Scholarship is available to US-based students who demonstrate financial need. Eligible students will receive a $1,000 scholarship that can be used towards tuition, room and board, also for other education-related expenses.
To be eligible for the Ask Preeto Scholarship, students must:
- Be US citizens or permanent residents
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be applying to or enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States
To apply for the Ask Preeto Scholarship, students must submit:
A creative essay (700-850 words) that shares their unique thoughts and answers either of the following questions (choose one):
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Simple Tips For Living A More Sustainable Lifestyle
- 20 Everyday Habits That Are Hurting the Environment (And How to Fix Them)
The following information should immediately follow your essay:
- First Name Last Name, Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Your High School Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college/university you are applying to, have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled at.
- In addition, your personal bio should be included in 290 characters or less.
- Current or last GPA
How to Apply:
Applicant must send an e-mail to email@example.com with 12-point text style font, double-spaced font, printed Word doc report or Google doc report with above title. Applications for the Ask Preeto Scholarship are due by December 1, 2022.
Award Amount: $1,000
Due date of scholarship: December 1, 2022
Winner announce date: December 15, 2022
The winner will be notified via email, or by a phone call. Also, the winner will be posted on the official Facebook page and other social media.
For more information, please visit the Ask Preeto Scholarship Page: https://www.askpreeto.com/welcome-to-ask-preeto-scholarship